A Real-Life Super Family

Friday, April 13, 2007

2006 SUPERSTAR!!!















For those of you who don't know, Michele got 2005 Front of the House Employee of the Year at last year's Annual Awards Ceremony for our Club.

This year, Michele got 2006 Superstar!!! That is a Company-wide award!!! She was just recognized today by the entire ClubCorp company as being Employee of the Year for the Piedmont Club!!

Patti secretly called Keith and Jacque Patrick, who both showed up to see her get her award. On the left is Wendy Daniels, a Piedmont Member who gave a little speech about how awesome Michele is and presented her with the Award on behalf of the Club.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Superstar! I need you do get down on one knee and put your hands in the air... now whisper loudly..."Supa Star!"

Choi Family said...

I totally already did that today. I even put my hands and my armpits and did a big SNIIIIIIIFFFFFFF!!! Supa Staaaa!!!!

Grandma said...

THAT'S OUR GIRL!!! WE'RE VERY PROUD OF YOU!! LUL MAMA AND DADDY

Alli said...

congratulations!!!