A Real-Life Super Family

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jack's Booboo Nose!!!

(He's not crying in this picture....he was laughing at me,
becuase I couldn't get the camera to work!!!)


Well, there's no doubt about it. Jack takes after his mother. By the time I was two, I was a regular at the ER due to my bumbling fumbliness. Jack, being the little boy that he is, is always covered in scrapes and bruises. But yesterday he pulled a "Michele." He was running on the playground, fell flat on his face on the cement, and nearly broke his nose. His nose didn't bleed, but he has a big scratch on the top of it, and a little on his lip and forehead. It got swolen immediately and when I picked him up from the day care his entire nose was shiny and blue. We expected him to have a black eye or two this morning, but he was okay. We took him to the doc last night, and she said he would be just fine. I guess this is just the first of many trips to the doctor's office we can expect in our future.




(A cookie alays makes noses feel better.)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

You know how you always tell your kids "I hope you have one of you!?" Well, YOU DID!!! hahaha