A Real-Life Super Family

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jack's Birthday Pictures!!

Jack is almost Two!!
We took his Birthday pictures at SEARS yesterday and he had soooo much fun. What can I say?
That kid loves the camera!!
He loved the big Number Two and was climbing all over it. We have pictures of him standing, kneeling AND sitting with it. He just loved getting into different poses.


His favorite of all the props was the giant rock. We didn't even have to ask him to sit on it. As soon as she got it out, he sat right on top with his hands on his lap like Forrest Gump (but with a cuter smile).


In less than a week, our little Baby Choi Boy is
going to be a BIG Two-Year Old!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I feel like you were just having him. I can't believe he is two!!