YEAH, BABY!!!
We finally got our trip to Disney World....
and Jack couldn't possibly have had more fun!!!!
I have over 600 photos from our trip PLUS we got a Disney PhotoPass CD with an additional 250 photos. Needless to say, I won't be posting them all here. I began with just a few of my favorites from the PhotoPass CD (because they got great pictures of all three of us together). I am working right now on putting all 250 PhotoPass photos on our Shutterfly account.
The last time I posted pictures there was CHRISTMAS!! YIKES!!!
As soon as those are done, I will begin putting the rest of the photos from our trip, including the ones from our time at Gulf Shores and our time and Grandma and PaPa's house.
Jack had such a great time and I would recommend a trip to Disney World for ALL THREE YEAR OLDS!! He was the perfect age...young enough to really enjoy the magic of the place and old enough to not be a pain in the butt for us !!!
Our very FIRST PhotoPass photo was taken just outside the Animal Kingdom. Just seeing the sign outside got Jack all excited to go in, so he didn't really want to sit still for a picture.
Day Two: Just outside the Magic Kingdom.
Again, Jack didn't want to sit still for a picture, because the Train Station was in the background and every time the train came through he'd yell CHOOO CHOOOO!!!! And of course, we rode the train later that day....


Jack smiles at Walt Disney himself....and Tinkerbell..

This is my absolute FAVORITE family portrait from the trip....the castle is lit....Walt and Mickey are behind us...and Jack is just BEAMING!!! This picture was taken at about 10:30 or 10:45 PM !!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment