A Real-Life Super Family

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aunt Vicki's Pictures

Since Grandma and Papa won't be able to come see Lucy for four weeks, you're going to get a bit of a Lucy overload. :-) We don't want them to miss anything.

These pictures were from Aunt Vicki's camera and were from October 25th, Lucy's birthday.


Jack says goodbye to Mommy. Mommy was having contractions....they were pretty far apart, but we called Aunt Vicki to come get Jack just in case. Obviously Mommy was still feeling fine because we had time to stop for pictures.
ha ha




Aunt Vicki brought Jack to the hospital to meet his new little sister.




I know....I know....
I look rough....
I just had a baby....okay!!??








The New Choi Family




Aunt Vicki holds her new great niece...she already loves her Aunt Vicki just as much as Jack does!! :-)



Jack and Lucy's first kiss!!




She's pretty heavy, Mommy.



No comments: