A Real-Life Super Family

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jammie Time

Jack got some new Cars Jammies from his Grandma and Lucy got a cute new outfit too.



Jack modeled for Mommy.
He LOVES getting boxes from Grandma!!








Even though Play Mats are made for babies....Jack still enjoys playing in one...especially if Lucy is in it too. ha ha!




At one point I heard him talking about something and I asked, "What did you say, Jack?" His response was "Quiet, Mommy! I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to Lucy!" Well excuuuuuuse me...



He sings her songs....



and even makes faces at her to keep her happy!



Once we got up and got ready for school, Jack wanted to take another picture for Grandma. He is also wearing his new Thomas the Train t-shirt to school today, but you can't see it under hist pullover. He didn't care. He still made me take the picture for Grandma. Too cute....


1 comment:

terri s said...

that is so sweet how he just loves on her and takes care of her. I wish it could last forever, but alas there will be those squabbles from time to time. Some of my favorite sounds are when my gurlz are laughing together, singing together, or playing.

You really have a sweet little family!