Yesterday, Jack started calling his little sister "Lucy Goosey" cuz he heard Mommy call her that and thought it was pretty funny.
Today I accidentally started calling her Jack then finished with Lucy, so when they were combined it somehow came out as "Jucy." Jack thought that was a RIOT!! Then he started combining names like Mommy and Daddy to make "Maddy" and Lucy and Jack to make "Lack." That was a fun little game!!
Whenever Lucy gets burped on my lap, she falls asleep sitting up. It usually only takes seconds...even if she was WIDE AWAKE previously, she falls asleep on my hand as soon as I sit her upright. She's gonna be like her brother...able to sleep ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!!
Today I accidentally started calling her Jack then finished with Lucy, so when they were combined it somehow came out as "Jucy." Jack thought that was a RIOT!! Then he started combining names like Mommy and Daddy to make "Maddy" and Lucy and Jack to make "Lack." That was a fun little game!!
Whenever Lucy gets burped on my lap, she falls asleep sitting up. It usually only takes seconds...even if she was WIDE AWAKE previously, she falls asleep on my hand as soon as I sit her upright. She's gonna be like her brother...able to sleep ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!!


Just a few sweet Lucy pictures for Grandma's Lucy withdrawals. Don't worry, Grandma, you will get to see Jack and Lucy soon. Jucy can't wait to see you!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment