I still can't get over how similar Jack and Lucy are. After taking pictures today of Lucy (at 4 weeks), I had a flashback of taking a very similar picutre of Jack (at about 2 weeks). Once I found Jack's pictures it was uncanny how much they look alike.
I have included below Lucy's pictures from today as well as Jack's old ones. They have the same dark, poofy hair....and their mouths and noses DEFINITELY belong to a Duke!! ha ha ha!
You can easily tell them apart in the pictures because Lucy is wearing a PINK Pooh sleeper and lying on the Classic Pooh sheets in the crib, but Jack had on an IVORY Pooh sleeper and was lying on the Classic Pooh fleece blanket. Other than that....it is sometimes difficult to tell them apart. :-D
Lucy....
I have included below Lucy's pictures from today as well as Jack's old ones. They have the same dark, poofy hair....and their mouths and noses DEFINITELY belong to a Duke!! ha ha ha!
You can easily tell them apart in the pictures because Lucy is wearing a PINK Pooh sleeper and lying on the Classic Pooh sheets in the crib, but Jack had on an IVORY Pooh sleeper and was lying on the Classic Pooh fleece blanket. Other than that....it is sometimes difficult to tell them apart. :-D
Lucy....









I never did a mirror picture like this for Jack, but it turned out so cute that I just had to include it. :-D


No comments:
Post a Comment