A Real-Life Super Family

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grandma Withdrawals!!!

It's been a little while since I got some really good pics with BOTH kids. So, here ya go, Grandma. These are for your baby withdrawals. You'll be able to get them again soon!!!




I caught her just before a sneeze....can you tell?






Lucy had just finished a bath, so her hair was nice a fluffy.....smelled pretty good too!!







Jack's craft he made up one day at school. They couldn't go out to play because it was snowing, so they had a "make whatever you want" craft. The teacher helped Jack. He looked out the window and saw the traffic light outside the school. So, he decided to make a picture of the school and the traffic light. He then proceeded to tell everyone in the class that "Red means Stop" and "Green Means Go"....and "Yellow turns to Red, Red turns to Green!" You tell 'em Jack. He also told me the other day, as I went through a yellow light, that I should have stopped because it was going to turn red. uh oh......busted by my 3 year old! ha ha!

No comments: