Miss Jennifer took some GREAT pictures of Lucy today!! She is getting SO BIG!!!
We also got the kids' official school pics. I am going to scan them to post them online but since you won't be able to print them (copyright laws and whatnot), I am going to purchase a few of the good ones and send them out (especially for you, Grandma & Papa).
We will be getting their class pictures for their school books too. I'll post all of those later.
We also got the kids' official school pics. I am going to scan them to post them online but since you won't be able to print them (copyright laws and whatnot), I am going to purchase a few of the good ones and send them out (especially for you, Grandma & Papa).
We will be getting their class pictures for their school books too. I'll post all of those later.


No comments:
Post a Comment