We haven't posted pictures in two weeks because Grandma was in Ohio. But....now she's back and we've got LOTS of goodies.
Just some fun pictures of Lucy in her jumperoo thingy. Check out her little ballet slippers....could those be CUTER?!
Just some fun pictures of Lucy in her jumperoo thingy. Check out her little ballet slippers....could those be CUTER?!


It was about 85 degrees today, so Mommy took Jack and Lucy to the playground for some good old fashioned fun! I think I was the ONLY mom who was actually playing WITH the kids. All the other kids kept following me around, but I was trying to take pictures of MINE!! ha ha.




Jack LOVES his skooter from Grandma!!







Jack took some pictures of me and Lucy using my camera. He's pretty darned good huh?? Although he did get his finger in the first one. ha ha!









After we went in from the playground, I had to get a few last pictures of Lucy because her little cheeks were so rosy pink. They're already big and squishy and they were just absolutely precious.



Her bottom teeth started coming in almost a month ago now, but only one has really grown all the way up. She's got one big tooth and one little one that is barely poking through. ha ha! Oh well....I guess they'll even out eventually. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment