A Real-Life Super Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swim Suit Season!!!

Even though Mommy is not quite ready to get in her bathing suit yet, Jack and Lucy can't WAIT!!!! We got all of their swim suits out and tried them on the other day to make sure Lucy's fit and see how many of Jack's fit from last year.


Here is the Choi Family Blog
~ Swim Suit Edition ~




Jack and Lucy pose together:





We tried Lucy's on first and she was ONE FAT BABY (but don't tell her that....we don't want her to develop a complex):







These are the eyes I got from my Daddy....I like to open them REALLY wide:





Hallo Mate!!







Could she be cuter in her little towel?!!
It is unbelievable how PLUMP her cheeks and legs are...I just want to bite them all the time!!!!! But, don't worry....I won't. :-)







JACK'S TURN !!!
First, of course, we tried on his new Spongebob trunks from Grandma....I think they're a LIIIITTLE too big!! ha ha ha! He doesn't care. He'll wear them anyways and they'll fall off as soon as he jumps in the water!





Since those were too big, next we went for TOO SMALL!!!! This is Uncle Derrick's old swim suit...can you just IMAGINE him in it!!?? Of course, he was much smaller then. I think Jack wants to grow up to be like Uncle Derrick....look at him showing off his muscles......






...And check out that "tattoo" on his right arm!!

No comments: