It was a sad Thanksgiving at the Choi household. For those of you who did not know yet, we found out about two weeks ago that we had lost little Baby Choi. I wasn't having any problems with the pregnancy, but on a regular 9-week check up, we found that there was no heartbeat and the baby had not grown in about three weeks.
We had a follow up ultrasound and verified the bad news. On Wednesday, November 21st, I went to the Prince William Hospital for surgery. We knew we had lost the baby and scheduled the D&C so that my health would not be in jeopardy. I spent Thanksgiving on a lot of pain killers, so I wasn't feeling too bad at all.
Luckily, the Grands were in town and helped cheer us all up. We all took off work for the week, and got to spend some GREAT quality time with Jack! We know this has happened for a reason, and count our blessings that we have Jack...even when he drives us crazy!!
We just wanted to thank everyone who was there for us during this...well....this crappy time.
THANK YOU ALL!!
A Real-Life Super Family
Friday, November 23, 2007
Thanksgiving
Posted by
Choi Family
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please let us know if we can do anything for you all. If you have any time and want to go out lets us know.
Post a Comment